Monday, January 24, 2011

Curly Girl Day 6

So... I missed a few days. I was lazy this weekend when it came to pictures, but I took plenty today. I had some beautiful ringlets and it was soft, but not too fluffy. I love it! You can also see the difference between my hair just after I finish plopping and am getting ready to run out the door and the dry, soft, fluffy end. I have a hair dryer/diffuser combo coming from home sometime so I can experiment with that.


Pictures!

Morning of Day 6 (Monday, January 24, 2011). My hair's still damp and I'm rocking out on my iPod as I'm getting ready to head to breakfast with friends.

Day 6 around 10:30 PM: Post day stress and frizz still isn't bad. I'm so glad I switched to the CG method. It's so soft too!
Night of Day 6 - Back of my hair. Pretty and soft ringlets are starting to form more easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment