Monday, January 17, 2011

Today's Almost The Day...

Tomorrow afternoon is it! I find out if I got into TFA or not. I am completely stoked and terrified at the same time. I don't want to have to call my family and tell them I didn't make it in.

In other news, Christmas was great! I almost got rerouted to Portland instead of landing in Redmond because they were in the middle of a snow storm. We landed but the snow ended up delaying us from getting home until the next morning. Which was fine. What was not fine was the 'loss' of my luggage. Now it's a 'loss' because it was on the plane from San Fran right after mine but they didn't tell us that nor did they call me as soon as it arrived (when I was still in Redmond). Mom was called after I was already halfway home and it was too late to turn around. So I was without clothes other than what I was wearing/had left at home/was in my carry on until Wednesday when a friend of ours brought it over. Break was great (except Merle's driving) for the rest of my 3 weeks. I even got new clothes from my Aunt Myra! It was great!

I'm back at school now though and along with a new semester, I'm trying out a new hair treatment. Called the Curly Girl (CG) or no poo treatment, it used conditioner as shampoo to avoid the harsh drying agents (sulfates) that are found in most shampoos (and dish soaps; they share the same first two ingredients often times). I always knew my hair liked moisture and lots of it. I'm trying the new method starting in the morning and am hoping to see results in anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Fingers crossed that it works. Oh! And it's found at http://www.naturallycurly.com/ with lots of help from other curly girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment