Friday, January 21, 2011

Curly Girl Day 3

So no hair pictures today. I forgot this morning and my hair is up and back now. I didn't plop my hair last night, but that was fine. I used a different gel than normal though. I've been using Garnier Fructis Curl Scrunch Extra Strong Gel, but I have about 1/3 of a bottle of GF Curl Shaping Spray Gel Strong. I used it hoping it would still work as well. I was disappointed. I had to reactivate it using water several times throughout the day and I had frizz for a good portion of it. I'm switching back to my original stuff tomorrow. Otherwise no-poo is going great! Less frizz and soft! I haven't noticed a lot of shine yet, but I've definitely got softer, better moisturized curls.


Speaking of tomorrow, tomorrow is Saturday! I've got very little homework to do and great food to eat tomorrow as made by the wonderful たくきよんが (Taku Kiyonaga, I don't know his name in Kanji). I have to read a bit for developmental biology and practice my 日本語 (Japanese) for class as well as do a few worksheets. Thankfully this week is over! Today especially with all the ice and snow I woke up to and had to walk across campus in.

Because I have no hair picture today so you get a picture of my fish, Fish, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment