Friday, November 9, 2012

Days 4 and 5

Silly me who was out knitting last night forgot to post... oops. So double posts today.

Day 4: How did you learn how to knit?

My bestest friend taught me how to knit in February of 2011 mainly because I needed something to do to keep my hands busy (and myself awake) during our 8 am senior seminar. It was an interesting class, don't get me wrong, but it was based around discussion and movies. One thing I have learned about myself is that if there is a movie in class, no matter the movie (even if it is the most interesting thing on the planet), I will fall asleep. If my hands are busy I don't fall asleep as much or as easily. So I asked Katie to teach me how to knit. Anything I have needed to learn since I've either gone to Katie or looked it up on this fantastic place called the internet.

Day 5: How long did it take from the time your learned how to knit, to finish your first project?

According to Ravelry I cast-on my first project (which happened to be the day I learned) on February 13th and I finished it on March 7th. So not very long at all. And there was even a color change in it!

Project One as seen on Day One with Aero the bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment