Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 11: Do you have a “Knitter Hero” or someone that is just way too awesome for their own good?

I suppose my "Knitter Hero" (or heroines) would be all my knitting friends. They do such awesome projects and inspire me to challenge myself and do more. Here's just two of them (mostly because I could find pictures of their stuff to share).

Katie is my absolute best friend. She taught me how to knit and can also crochet, tat, dye, spin, and probably many other things that I can't think of at the moment.

Baby Girasole

Leaves on the Line


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tina owns my favorite local yarn shop, Black Sheep at Orenco, and challenges me to go bigger and better. She's the entire reason I did colorwork gloves and I will be attempting a sweater/cardigan in the relatively near future.


Bears made by Barbara, Tina, and Julianne

Steeked Scarf - Steeking terrifies me!

No comments:

Post a Comment