Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 7: Your least favorite?

It took me a long time to figure out my least favorite project. It wasn't until today, talking to Katie, that I realized what it was. I kept trying to pick from my finished projects. I realized that my least favorite isn't finished.

I started on this Centerline Cable Scarf back in May. It has been sitting in my unfinished pile since June or so. I love the design; it's very pretty. My hands do not love the design. There are so many cables so often that I can't work the scarf for very long. I'm lucky to get half a pattern repeat done. I don't even know where I am in the pattern anymore; I believe I am five rows from the end of the repeat. I think I'm going to finish the repeat and be done. It's also on cheap Red Heart acrylic yarn that feels so wrong in my hands after working with the wonderful wool and wool blends from Cascade Yarns and Black Sheep at Orenco. I don't care how long it is or isn't. I need the needles back and this scarf hurts something fierce and I'm ready to be done! Blarg!




No comments:

Post a Comment