Monday, May 2, 2011

Last Week of Undergrad...

It's that time of year once again. But this year is different. Today marks the first day of finals in Berea and many other colleges across the nation. For me, though, it will be my last undergrad finals week.

Come Sunday, May 8th at 2 pm I will be walking across the stage of Berea College's Seabury Arena to accept my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology with a Concentration in General Biology from President Larry Shinn. And while I will miss the people I've met, the times I've had, and the things I've learned, I am ready to move on to the bigger world. Instead of Berea bringing the world to me, I'm taking my Berea education to the world. It's a big, scary step.

So, it's 5 days, 3 hours, and 20-some minutes until I start that next step. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment